|75px|| Nudge needs your help!
This article in in desperate need of improvement. You can edit it in order to achieve a higher standard.
Hybrids were one type of experiment created by the School and other related organizations. They are mostly one type of creature (human, feline, etc.), but with the DNA from another species spliced into their genes. A majority of the hybrids mentioned in the series were human-animal hybrids; however, some of them were animal-animal.
- Avian-human hybrids
- The Aquatics
- The Erasers
- Mara (from Itexicon's mutant showcase in Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports)
- The "rabbit-dog combo" (mentioned by Max soon after one of her headaches in The Angel Experiment)
- The "sheep-macaque monkey splice" (also mentioned by Max soon after one of her headaches in The Angel Experiment)
- The "mouse-cat experiment" (also mentioned by Max soon after one of her headaches in The Angel Experiment; it was giant mouse that had great balance but was unable to digest either grain or meat, so it starved to death.")
- In The Angel Experiment, Max revealed that that she and the rest of the Flock were one of the only two kinds of hybrids that were successful (the other being the Erasers).
- It was also revealed that they are the oldest.